Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family update



I took the best picture of McKenzee, it was between a morning meeting and board meeting & I still caught this great smile!
This past week Dave's beloved Angels lost, even with McKenzee sporting Angel's support, he hopefully will recover soon....



Last week Cassidy got the priesthood, he turned 12 which makes him closer in age to how old he thinks he is. He was able to get the priesthood on his birthday allowing him to attend the priesthood session of conference. All the Brigham cousins were there adding their strength! For his birthday we had a sleep over with 10 other 11 & 12 year olds and Dave wasn't impressed when I took them all out to toilet paper the neighborhood, ending up at the Suttons as a finale. The picture of Cassidy is reminiscent of my overly mature brother Jeff in his younger years.
Carter was baptized the week before and is now accountable, scary. JK, he has an amazing heart & loves everyone. I have never seen a more giving kid, especially when it comes to his big brother.


1 comment:

Jacki Lee said...

Hey there fellow blogger! conrats on the new baby! I had no idea you were pregnant... jk! But she is adorable! P.S. I saw you the other day driving but when I turned to wave you werent looking so I was devistated! Anyways Sweet Blog!